This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Negative Body Lever

Started by Jin Liu, March 2, 2017 · 5 Replies · 93 Views

Jin Liu

Just started this progression this week. How does it look? How do I reduce the pike at the hips?

 

a slightly different angle:

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Hi Jin,

Nice work on these. You are doing an awesome job of controlling the tempo of this exercise. The best way to work on taking the pike out of the hips is to revisit PE8 and spend some more time building strength.

Nice job so far!

Jin Liu
35 minutes ago, Jeffrey Bittner said:

Hi Jin,

Nice work on these. You are doing an awesome job of controlling the tempo of this exercise. The best way to work on taking the pike out of the hips is to revisit PE8 and spend some more time building strength.

Nice job so far!

Thanks! I'll go back and take the pike out!

Jeffrey Bittner

You're doing a great job, Jin. Keep working hard!

Jin Liu

Any better?  Am I allowed to relax on the ground at the end of each rep? 

 

Alessandro Mainente

Very nice work.