This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Hard to follow MN PE2 follow along tempo

Started by Felipe Garcia Rosa, March 2, 2017 · 2 Replies · 118 Views

Felipe Garcia Rosa

Hey there,

I started training with follow along tempo recently. I am finding very difficult to emulate tempo at which both straddle up and jeff curl are done, mainly after trying to pause on the top of each straddle up rep.

is it ok to not strictly follow same tempo for mastery?

thanks,

Feli

Leo Trinidad

Hi @Felipe Garcia Rosa,

Its okay not to follow the tempo at first and it is okay to just do your best and the best of what you can in terms of tempo and range of motion but it will not be considered mastery. I did the same thing when I was starting Foundations and reached plateau really fast. I had to go back and restart everything again. Maybe backing off a few steps will help you get the tempo down. :) I hope this helps.

Felipe Garcia Rosa

Thanks Leo!