I started F1 on 1/1 after about 2 months with fundamentals. I have taken my time with all the PE1 exercises, and after 9 weeks am now due to move up to some PE2 exercises. Do I ever go back and do the PE1 exercises after moving up. For example, after moving to the bent hollow body rock, do I ever perform the bent hollow body hold again; or do I move on. Should I do a set of the PE1 exercises as a warm up for the PE2 exercises? For example, 60 seconds of bent hollow body hold, followed by the prescribed bent hollow body rock according to my workout?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
PE1 EXERCISES AFTER MOVING TO PE2
Started by JAY ROACH, March 1, 2017 · 3 Replies · 117 Views
Hi Jaym if you have correctly mastered a certain PE it should not be a problem if you use the mastery reps/sec as a warmup.
As a follow-on suggestion, it might be helpful to leave the video of a last step of a PE available once someone progresses beyond it. That way if using it as a warm up you'll know you're still doing the exercise up to speed.
Hi Jessica,
You do not need a follow along video after truly mastering a certain PE. ![]()