There's Been A Major Update to Your Courses!

Started by Cory Fair, March 1, 2017 · 5 Replies · 3,231 Views

Cory Fair

It's HERE.... Get ready to gain your incredible mobility and strength with your brand new 'Coach's Corner' feature for both your Stretch and Foundation One Courses. 

Simply watch your videos and if you need more details on a particular exercise as you are working out, click on the small insert 'pic in pic' at the bottom right of your screen and watch us break down the exercise in real time.

Keep training smart and making your worldwide family proud. This update is free and shows automatically for all current Stretch and Foundation One students. 

Laurie Donaldson

I noticed this today! So helpful and easier than clicking back and forth! Thanks for this!

Affan Osman

Awesome feature! 

Sebastian Binder

Love it, already watched like 7 videos only because they are so easily accessable

Randeep Walia

I don't see this feature. I'm currently on deload week, might that be why?

Tanya Hill

Hi @Randeep Walia as Cory mentioned above the Technical Tip videos are in your Foundation One course.