Hey guys
during the Pancake drill in the middle splits series i am currently using 2 yoga blocks to help achieve (I hope )the correct apt
in the video am I achieving the correct amount of Apt or do I need to address this further
many thanks
Leigh
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Leigh Kettle, March 1, 2017 · 2 Replies · 98 Views
Hey guys
during the Pancake drill in the middle splits series i am currently using 2 yoga blocks to help achieve (I hope )the correct apt
in the video am I achieving the correct amount of Apt or do I need to address this further
many thanks
Leigh
Hi Leigh, this is a starting point, but you need more APT.
9 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:Hi Leigh, this is a starting point, but you need more APT.
Thanks alessandro
should i stay on the two blocks and work harder to achieve Apt or sit on more blocks for now