This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL\PE1 - Step 9

Started by Adam Porter, February 27, 2017 · 2 Replies · 44 Views

Adam Porter

How are things looking?

Thanks for your help!

Leo Trinidad

Hi @Adam Porter,

Good effort. Although I must say that you need to improve a couple of things to maximize the exercise so that the next progressions will be much more easier for you.

1) you are going a bit to fast. (try to pause in the middle once your hands aligns with your knees)

2) always lock those elbows and keep back straight.

3) your arms/hands are too high. try adjusting it like 1-3 inches just above the knee.

I hope this helps. Looking forward to see more of your progress.

Adam Porter

Thanks for those pointers. Looking back at the video again, I see what you're seeing. I'll give it another try or two, then film a follow-up.