This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Twisting Bear video

Started by Jessica Webber, February 27, 2017 · 2 Replies · 131 Views

Jessica Webber

Hi, I tried posting this before but either the link didn't work or it linked the wrong thing.  Sorry about that.  I'm trying to find out if either the first or second movement is what we should be doing in the TB series.  I found the video helpful for understanding what the shoulder could/should be doing.

 

 

Tanya Hill

Nice work, Jessica. 

The second movement is the end goal. However, the first movement is where you want to start. 

1. Notice in the first movement that your shoulder is stacked on top of your wrist? The second movement your not stacked. 

2. Achieving the second movement while maintaining the shoulder stack. 

You are headed in the right direction, keep it up. 

Jessica Webber

Thanks Tanya

This is not me in the video, just something I found online.  But your comments on the video are helpful in understanding what I'm aiming for.