wondering if this is okay re PPT. I am naturally APT. Working hard here. Any feedback is appreciated. This is HS PE 2 4x 36 sec
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Deb Ludington, February 26, 2017 · 2 Replies · 64 Views
wondering if this is okay re PPT. I am naturally APT. Working hard here. Any feedback is appreciated. This is HS PE 2 4x 36 sec
Hi Deb,
Thanks for the submission. Your hips are piked still. What you are aiming for is knees and ankles stacked right over your hips. When you achieve this stack, be sure you squeeze your glutes and core. This will help you keep that stacked body line and achieve PPT. Think of dropping your ribs down and bringing your belly button towards your spine.
Thanks so much Everett. Nice cue on the rib cage. I will go back a step and work on eliminating the pike. I appreciate your help!