This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL PE5 twisting arch up

Started by Leigh Kettle, February 25, 2017 · 7 Replies · 102 Views

Leigh Kettle

https://youtu.be/K_EYXjVn0zE

hey guys 

I've recently moved on to the twisting arch up so please may I have a form check of my submission please 

many thanks 

Leigh 

 

Everett Carroll

Hi Leigh,

Overall this is looking really good. Just be sure you are always fighting for more twist. Aim to twist even more and sit up higher. Also be sure you are arching your neck at the top of each rep. Keep at it, Leigh! A lot of awesome strength is earned through this progression.   

Leigh Kettle
17 minutes ago, Everett Carroll said:

Hi Leigh,

Overall this is looking really good. Just be sure you are always fighting for more twist. Aim to twist even more and sit up higher. Also be sure you are arching your neck at the top of each rep. Keep at it, Leigh! A lot of awesome strength is earned through this progression.   

Will do Everett thank you , 

appreciate as always 

Leigh 

Antonio Alías Montoya

England? What do you do when it s raining? I mean 360 days a year...

Leigh Kettle

Yes England .. I love this type of training so much I train all weathers snow wind and rain . And we get that ... a lot 

Leigh Kettle

Hey everett

is this any better since my first submission  ?

i managed to get some recording in after my session. These lighter nights are a god send .

sorry it didn't go on for long my battery went on me. I'd need be I can do another one another day 

thanks again 

leigh 

https://youtu.be/do-gNJEAegs

Everett Carroll

Nice job Leigh. Looks great!

Leigh Kettle

thanks everett

All the best 

Leigh