Hi guys been a while since I posted a form check on these bad boys. I think they have improve. I am taking less reps to get to this position so I think that good. Weight used is about 3.5lbs. Feel free to advise
PE 1 mobility
PE2 mobility
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Nick Jones, February 23, 2017 · 1 Replies · 45 Views
Hi guys been a while since I posted a form check on these bad boys. I think they have improve. I am taking less reps to get to this position so I think that good. Weight used is about 3.5lbs. Feel free to advise
PE 1 mobility
PE2 mobility
Hi Nick,
Pretty good job. You are doing a great job of opening the shoulders on your iM for PE1. Work on bringing your hands closer together.
On your iM for PE2, I recommend dropping weight until you can lift the arms to shoulder height with the hands shoulder width apart. Once you can do this, it is time to add weight little by little. As you do this mobility, do not allow yourself to hunch forward. Keep your chest open and chin up to isolate the movement in the shoulders.
Nice job so far. We're looking forward to your progress.