My 2 Months Planche Progression :D

Started by Niv Bekerman, February 22, 2017 · 7 Replies · 2,955 Views

Niv Bekerman

If you guys can like and comment, il be thankful!

 

Niv Bekerman
17 hours ago, Vasyl Havrylyuk said:

Very nice dude! Your progress is very fast, how many days on week you training planche?

Keep this good work!

Regards, ;)

About 20 minuts every day

Greg Kuczek

I've been doing exercises for planche for about 4 weeks and i'm far away from my tuck planche :) So i think you do quick progress.

Niv Bekerman
On 27.2.2017 at 4:30 AM, Greg Kuczek said:

I've been doing exercises for planche for about 4 weeks and i'm far away from my tuck planche :) So i think you do quick progress.

thank you sir. I guess good basic is the key for advanced movements.

Marcus Patterson

How old and what weight are you??

Niv Bekerman
7 hours ago, Marcus Patterson said:

How old and what weight are you??

Im 15.5 years old 55 kilos

Marcus Patterson

That explains the fast progress , you're so lucky!

Mark Anthony Le

That's awesome. Congrats on the improvement. Consistency is king