This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

question about course/web locations

Started by Laurie Donaldson, February 22, 2017 · 3 Replies · 60 Views

Laurie Donaldson

A real newbie question here. I am working on F1 and the Front/Middle/Thoracic Split series and used the Coach's recommendations for programming on the calendar.  I have been going to Workout History and clicking on the calendar link, but the video that plays seems to play just one portion of the exercises. I found the Next Up video at the end of the first, played it, etc. But then, by accident, I found the list of all of the movements with the modifications, which apparently this stiff body really needs, and I am not really sure where I found those. I feel like I am just kind of flailing around looking for stuff. Is there a preferred/more direct way to find the day's programming? I'd like to watch the common issues videos first for each exercise before following along with the video, since I found that when I did the Middle Split series yesterday, that I have some definite issues and didn't find the scaling videos until after.  

Alessandro Mainente

HI Laurie, for the atretch series you can click on fitness> course library> then click on stretch series and select your series> then clikc on the second icona.

Laurie Donaldson

Thanks! So the Course Library has the breakdown of the exercises with the Common Issues, etc.? My plan is to go through each of those first, then do the run through of the entire stretch in the video so I know what scaling options I might need (which is apparently quite a few). 

Everett Carroll

Hey Laurie,

Yes, the course library contains detailed information about each stretch. Good plan studying that information before beginning :)