This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN PE 1

Started by Dorian Brown, February 22, 2017 · 2 Replies · 50 Views

Dorian Brown

So I had a pretty frustrating day in the "gym" today. I don't know what was going on with my body but I completely bombed on just about everything. I had to take these videos after my real set because the original footage was at a bad angle so I just want to make sure my form is 100% correct. In my opinion I feel like I need more compression for mastery but idk.

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Dorian , very nice work on the PE, it seems very easy for you. for the IM try to have the upper arm always perfectly vertical, 5-6 cm more of depth are you are ready to move on.

Dorian Brown
6 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hi Dorian , very nice work on the PE, it seems very easy for you. for the IM try to have the upper arm always perfectly vertical, 5-6 cm more of depth are you are ready to move on.

@Alessandro Mainente

Yes I was on Step 9 but I didn't have my lower back in contact with the floor in the start position so I dropped down to Step 3 just to make sure I could do it with correct form. I will be jumping to Step 6 next week and if goes well back to step 9. Thanks for the tips.