So I've been on step 9 for two weeks now trying to improve my compression I feel like I have also been missing out on another detail. When we are laying down are we supposed to maintain PPT and keep the lower back in contact with ground? I will be posting a form check later today but I wanted to clear this up before I do my exercise tonight.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
MN PE1 PPT?
Started by Dorian Brown, February 21, 2017 · 4 Replies · 93 Views
Hi Dorian,
Yes, it is best to keep your lower back in contact with the ground in the starting position of this exercise. Maintain PPT. Looking forward to the form check!
How are you increasing your compression? Alessandro mentioned in another post to keep in squat position to release posterior chain, so thats what I am doing. At this point I cannot do a deep squat without falling over so I hold two 8 pound dumbbells in my hand to balance.
35 minutes ago, Everett Carroll said:Hi Dorian,
Yes, it is best to keep your lower back in contact with the ground in the starting position of this exercise. Maintain PPT. Looking forward to the form check!
Thanks Everett,
Looks like I'll be sticking with this one for a while. I'll probably restart on back to Step 3 or 4 and work my way back up to Step 9 with PPT. Side note I think I'm starting to really hate the those 3 letters lol. I might have to get PPT stamped to my head.
@Affan Osman I haven't done anything special yet, I've just been doing the PE but I think I might add some seated pike lifts
Thanks @Dorian Brown. Looks like these will help. I will try to do these at the end of my workouts.