I've been experimenting with Fermented vegetables at home. I've got some homemade saurkraut and some pickled cucumbers. And now I have a question.
Do Fermented/pickled vegetables count as raw? Or should I consider them cooked?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Sean Cunningham, February 21, 2017 · 3 Replies · 68 Views
I've been experimenting with Fermented vegetables at home. I've got some homemade saurkraut and some pickled cucumbers. And now I have a question.
Do Fermented/pickled vegetables count as raw? Or should I consider them cooked?
Hi Sean,
Fermented vegetables can be considered as raw veggies. They are not cooked and are also great for your digestive system
Technically, fermented vegetables are raw. For the purposes of course requirements, Jeff has posted that they can count for either requirement.
Oh. Very cool. I had been considering them as raw, but they also shared some characteristics with the course's description of cooked vegetables, so I wasn't sure. Nice to know that they'll work in either situation.