Your best pictures

Started by Razz, February 6, 2010 · 322 Replies · 113,526 Views

whitemonkey

yuri...you are the man!!!

Razz

Nice romantic pic Tsoonami!

Yuri: Daaaaymn niceeeee, when's the full planche coming?

John Sapinoso
Razz said:
Nice romantic pic Tsoonami!

Yuri: Daaaaymn niceeeee, when's the full planche coming?

hope you're talking about the sunset one and not the two man planche... :lol:

i think yuri already has a full planche on rings (video somewhere) but i would also like to see a full planche picture

Alvaro

Pic idea. If you have a solid handstand( I don't yet) you can take Yuri's pic one step forward. With a camara able to adjust the exposure time set it at a tripod and adjust for at least 10 secs in a crowded area. Then perform a rock solid handstand or planche.... People will apear as ghosts pasing along. If you have a flashlight you can also apply some light painting.

yuri marmerstein
omegant said:
Pic idea. If you have a solid handstand( I don't yet) you can take Yuri's pic one step forward. With a camara able to adjust the exposure time set it at a tripod and adjust for at least 10 secs in a crowded area. Then perform a rock solid handstand or planche.... People will apear as ghosts pasing along. If you have a flashlight you can also apply some light painting.

that's a good idea. I use my video camera to take photos though so I don't think it can pull that off. It does have time lapse mode though

hmm it's been a while since I tried full planche. if I'm feeling up to it maybe I'll try today

ts00nami said:
Razz said:
Nice romantic pic Tsoonami!

Yuri: Daaaaymn niceeeee, when's the full planche coming?

hope you're talking about the sunset one and not the two man planche... :lol:

i think yuri already has a full planche on rings (video somewhere) but i would also like to see a full planche picture

haha yea, but that was before I hurt my wrist and my planche was a lot stronger then. I'll see what I can do for you though

John Sapinoso

finally making some progress on that planche...

63523_1624763732793_1047480144_31490587_17919_n.jpg

strangely enough though i havent done much planche work, but ive been doing a lot more handstand work and cleaning up my diet (fatloss)

gymgreg

Nice job ts00nami. That is a proper planche.

+1 for the extra faceplant risk.

Brendan Coad

av1.JPG

I know I still have to work on my toe point, its not quite automatic yet and pulls me out of position when I do it after getting into a line =/

I feel like this shows some good progress on my line though.

Cole Dano

Nice body line Brendan.

Razz

inverta.png

Inverted: cannot hold this one yet

cross.png

Cross: this one I can hold

John Sapinoso

188709_203104123049702_126672417359540_764074_4285616_n.jpg

we're gunna have the base do squats as we do lever pulls next time [=

gymrob

Nice pictures ts00nami,

I might be completely wrong, but was the straddle planche picture taken in the Whardorf Astoria Hotel in New York by any chance? I think I recognise it haha but maybe not.

John Sapinoso

thanks gymrob, it was at Ascott in Makati, Philippines.

Joshua Naterman

I vote animated GIF for when you do side lever pulls and squats!

ashita

A Fingertips Full planche with a weighted vest :twisted:

pl_les10.jpg

Erik Sjolin

Ashita wins.

Razz

Ashita..holy shit man you just keep impressing every time!

Newguy

... :shock:

John Sapinoso

:shock: x 2

....n6n28.gif:lol:

my buddy made this out of these two pics

183676_1734696881053_1047480144_31687458_5662669_n.jpg

189324_1734697081058_1047480144_31687459_1175297_n.jpg

Eddie Stelling
Razz said:
Ashita..holy shit man you just keep impressing every time!

I second that! Damn you! You get stronger by the day. Do you sleep in the planche position?

Nice pics Ts00nami!

ashita

Ahahaa yeah improving everyday :twisted:

Damn Eddie you got me, i sleep in Planche, you found my secret :(

Btw i did a New world record this morning, the video will be online tomorrow for my birthday, surprise :wink:

@ tsunami : Big lool your pics :lol:

John Sapinoso

Happy birthday brother, hope you have another great year of training!

Joshua Naterman
ashita said:
A Fingertips Full planche with a weighted vest :twisted:

pl_les10.jpg

He must be a Cylon.

Adriano Katkic

Ashita, seriously, start a workout log.

I'd be thrilled to read it.

Razz
Adriano said:
Ashita, seriously, start a workout log.

I'd be thrilled to read it.

+1!!