Your best pictures

Started by Razz, February 6, 2010 · 322 Replies · 113,526 Views

John Sapinoso

Thanks man,

Yeah 360 wall run

Marcelo Lara

Niiiiiiiice

Alvaro

Did you catch the wall on the climbing photo?

Amebix138

Saw this pamphlet at the vet today, found it funny so I thought I would share.

Picture0003.jpg

Cole Dano

If only it were a Maltese! :lol:

John Sapinoso

yeah, caught it, though i got a second kick off the wall after the first dyno

Seiji

Who cares if it's a maltese?! THIS DOG HAS IMPOSSIBLE FLEXIBILITY!

Alvaro

Is a BEAST! :wink:

Marcelo Lara

I agree :lol:

Ivan

planchem.jpg

dismount.jpg

two nice pics ;D

John Sapinoso

i love picture time, this skill is improving

25549_1300785433538_1047480144_30769853_7587833_n.jpg

Razz

nice one :)

LukasM

Some great pictures in this thread but this one absolutely rocks!

ts00nami said:

n1047480144_30020464_8532.jpg

after regionals in hawaii of 2007 i think, atop diamond head

Charles Weill

After seeing Ts00nami's pics, it's clear that when you have that level of strength, everything in the world can be viewed differently. The world is like a giant playground!! :D

Gregor

24609_1288084956458_1060224794_30643577_472594_n.jpg

24492_1399827918798_1325283197_1064120_5401879_n.jpg

24244_1346360453268_1058975109_1038326_1801718_a.jpg

sasquatch

Awesome, Gregor. I love the maltese.

Ivan

yea great pics gregor :)

Sternford

I think you should have led in with the L-seat. It loses something after the malteses

John Sapinoso

gregor,

Perhaps im used to seeing hyperextension in elbows, or your ridiculous bicep and tricep bulge creating an illusion, but are your arms straight? they almost look slightly bent.

Gregor

hmmm maybe slightly bent. I had an enormeus problems with that at pre-season time.

Johann Wimmer

Gregor,

have you been training or competing in Austria? I ask because i see the logo of the Austrian Gymnastics Association in the background of the second picture :)

Razz

Ill reply for Gregor.. it was Austrian nationals which was an open competition

iyaites

Pseudo planche pushups

x4301d55c.jpg

BACK LEVER (pic was taken too early before horizontaL)

x2d894b96.jpg

yuri marmerstein

8926_723604324094_12300773_42312800_2888725_n.jpg

8926_723608006714_12300773_42312919_2947605_n.jpg

8926_726028600824_12300773_42417544_2684643_n.jpg

8926_726028645734_12300773_42417553_1759152_n.jpg

8926_726028655714_12300773_42417555_1253709_n.jpg

8926_726028695634_12300773_42417561_4083575_n.jpg

Razz

Nice pics Yuri!