heh guys
please can you form check my arch ups. I'm up to step 9 (5x10) and I can complete with tempo but before moving on wondered if I need to be working on anything else here, rom, etc
thank you
leigh
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Leigh Kettle, February 18, 2017 · 4 Replies · 74 Views
heh guys
please can you form check my arch ups. I'm up to step 9 (5x10) and I can complete with tempo but before moving on wondered if I need to be working on anything else here, rom, etc
thank you
leigh
Hey Leigh,
Looks good to me. Nice work!
Hi Leigh,
Looks good to me too and btw awesome setup! ![]()
Thanks guys and thanks Leo I built it myself when I realised there was literally nowhere around my area that had anything close to how I could train this way .
Since doing so Ive inspired a few round these parts to do the same :-)
Leigh
You may use a band to don t hit your legs for the next progressions, but it can be tricky too.