I'm on step 7 at the moment. How is my form looking? Seems like I could be more vertical.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Zachary Ladwig, February 18, 2017 · 6 Replies · 104 Views
I'm on step 7 at the moment. How is my form looking? Seems like I could be more vertical.
Hi Zachary,
Your form looks great! A bit of a forward lean is normal and you did a great job of keeping a straight back during the squat.
Hi Zachary,
I agree with Everett. I would just like to add that your finish your squat with complete extension. Completely straighten your body on top of each rep. Keep working on it and good effort. ![]()
Thanks guys! I am on step 9 now. How does this look?
Also, here is the mobility piece too.
Excellent work Zachary. Looks great!
hey i just wanted to check @Everett Carroll is this the correct form for mobility? i am working on my outer hip strength/flexibility (https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/forum/topic/31759-outer-hip-flexibility/?tab=comments#comment-253750 and wanted to make sure all my SLS iM form were correct.
Nice work, Zachary!