This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP PE2

Started by Zachary Ladwig, February 18, 2017 · 3 Replies · 87 Views

Zachary Ladwig

Hi i'm on step 5 or so. How is my form looking? 

 

 

Leo Trinidad

Hi @Zachary Ladwig, form looks good. I would just want to add that completely protract on top of each rep. You can also look a bit forward so you can go lower and have a greater range of motion. There is also a slight arch in the lower back when you go down, make sure that you are on your PPT all the time. I hope this helps. Keep working on it. :)

Zachary Ladwig

thanks! how is this? I moved down a step to try to use better form.

 

Leo Trinidad

Hi @Zachary Ladwig, VERY NICE improvement. :) Keep body tension and make every rep consistent and you'll master this in no time. Keep us posted.