This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Almost there!

Started by Laurie Donaldson, February 18, 2017 · 3 Replies · 46 Views

Laurie Donaldson

Just wanted to say how much I am enjoying Fundamentals and I've upgraded to Foundation 1. The two sets of videos are genius. I watch the first video, practice along with it, then watch the second Common Issues one and practice along with it as well. Both are extremely helpful.  I've repeated movements several times when I get a spare moment during the week because they feel great - never did that with weightlifting, haha. I want to thank Coach Sommer (and Robb Wolf's podcast) for getting me to this place. The Fundamentals course has helped me zero in on a problem I have had with my right hip/right lower back area for a long time. That problem really came to the forefront last year when I pulled a hamstring on that leg. For a while before that, I knew something was imbalanced since I kept leaning to that side when back squatting.  In the "animal" moves, it is really apparent that my right leg/hip has trouble bringing that leg forward, even though I would have thought in the past that it was my stronger leg. As I was walking across my yard the other day, it seemed like I was walking more balanced and that is a huge plus. So, thanks again from this 58 year old! Looking forward to continued improvement!

Alessandro Mainente

HI Laurie i'm happy to hear about your progress and the benefits that this type of training has given to you! looking forward to see your improvements.

Leo Trinidad

Hi @Laurie Donaldson, thanks for sharing your progress. looking forward to see and here about your progress and benefits in your Foundations. Don't forget to use your daily limber as a warmup :)

Winter Phoenix

Hi @Laurie Donaldson glad to hear that you are enjoying the course and that it is helping you with some of your physical issues. Please make sure that you continue to post as we love hearing about peoples success with the program.