This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

os acriomale

Started by Michael Vetter, February 17, 2017 · 2 Replies · 63 Views

Michael Vetter

Hi,

This is more of a general question.

Recently have seen a doctor because of some strange stuff with my shoulder.

Turns out I  have os acriomale on one shoulder. Well actually I dont feel a lot of problems. Sometimes some mild pain/discomfort. Sometimes some popping.

Anyways I wondered if there is anything I should be knowing when doing Handstand and GST or any exercise/sports for that matter. Wondered if here are people with the same condition or who have any knowledge about it.

The doctor didnt say much in this regard.

Everett Carroll

Hey Michael,

I'm not totally sure. Try to get a second opinion and ask for specifics regarding potential limitations.

Tanya Hill

One wise word from Coach Sommer, is to never work through pain. Sounds crazy buy injuries benefit the athlete by brining more body awareness. I agree with Everett and getting a second opinion.