Hi,On My right side(2nd) I feel the pelvis are rotating more. All advice are welcome. (Didnt do follow along because of filming with My phone so tempo is a bit to fast i can see now)
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Jonas Berglund, February 16, 2017 · 3 Replies · 45 Views
Hi,On My right side(2nd) I feel the pelvis are rotating more. All advice are welcome. (Didnt do follow along because of filming with My phone so tempo is a bit to fast i can see now)
Form is looking good. It is very important that the hips do not drop. Try to slow down a bit. (good call on the tempo) On the twisting part, it is probably because in your right side the legs are much more wide apart. Keep in mind to make every rep as consistent as possible.
13 minutes ago, Leo Trinidad said:On the twisting part, it is probably because in your right side the legs are much more wide apart.
Great reply Leo, I did not think about this. THanks !
No problem @Jonas Berglund, keep us posted with your progress. ![]()