I'm on step 7 or so. How are the scapular shrugs looking?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Zachary Ladwig, February 16, 2017 · 7 Replies · 146 Views
I'm on step 7 or so. How are the scapular shrugs looking?
Hi Zachary,
You are doing a pretty good job. You are doing a nice job of retracting and protracting the scapula. As you do this exercise, remember to keep PPT. Squeeze your gluts and drop your hips towards the floor to help hit a better position.
Nice work!
thanks! how is this?
awesome improvement @Zachary Ladwig, remember that keeping the PPT is the same with your pushups.
sweet! I'm on the final step now. Is this form acceptable to pass? I also included the iM.
As long as you keep the reps consistent its good to go @Zachary Ladwig. But your mobility needs to be worked on. You need flatten both your hips down. You need to balance your external and internal rotation. ![]()
hi! revisiting my form on this PE. How does this look @Leo Trinidad?
to me, it seems like i am a bit too piked? more PPT needed?
Hi Zachary,
Your PPT is okay.