My GST success story

Started by Angel Chav, February 15, 2017 · 4 Replies · 2,981 Views

Angel Chav

My GST success story

  I want to thank everyone that has offered me help, adding GST to my workouts has been a great success. My shoulder flexibility has greatly improved since I started doing deadhangs,shoulder dislocates, and various other stretches.I haven't felt this good since I was in my late teens(in my early 30's now) so I am quite happy with my results of having a decent base in calisthenics along with large amounts of overall physical strength,endurance, and mobility.Will continue doing GST as a supplement to my current workout plan.Hope everyone reaches their goal in GST and always remember to make safety your #1 goal.

-Angel

Pauline Taube

Great to hear, Angel. Thanks for sharing!

Please keep us posted, looking forward to follow you progress :) 

Leo Trinidad

Thank you very much for sharing your story @Angel Chav. Would you mind sharing a picture of your improved mobility? :) Looking forward for more success stories like this. Keep up the good work and keep us posted.

Luke Searra

Wonderful story Angel. If you have any before and after pictures we would love to make use of your testimonial.

Darin Phoenix

We love hearing about peoples success with the program. 

It's great to hear how you have been able to integrate GST in with your own training.

Thank you for contributing to the community and all the best in your fitness journey.