This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Rate my breakfast from 0 to 10 please

Started by Antonio Alías Montoya, February 14, 2017 · 3 Replies · 109 Views

Antonio Alías Montoya

Hi everyone,

I am trying to adapt to my new breakfast. I was used to a very high carb breakfast so I want  to build around 4 main different breakfast that I like and that I won t get bored. I d aprecciate that everyone who wants, coaches and gb members will rate the breakfasts that I want to implement in my diet from  0 to 10. Being 10 "the most optimal breakfast I can eat", 5 "not optimal but definetely not bad for my health" and 0 "I m poisoning myself, take away that thing from your diet". I don t eat meat so I considered my breakfast without it.

1. 450 grams ecologic goat yogurt (22 gr fat, 26 gr protein) + Handfull of approved nuts (30gr) + 1 glass of water with lemon juice

2. 4 eggs (bigs and organic) + 1 tomate or 1 cucumber (eggs cooked with gee butter and veggies with olive oil and salt)

3. 100 gr of fatty strong cheese + Salad (with olive oil and salt)

4. Salad with a can of tuna, mackerel, sardines or salmon + Handfull of approved nuts or avocado

5. Casein protein shake + Salad + Handfull of nuts or avocado

6. Pea protein shake + Salad + Handfull of nuts or avocado

I already know after reading Thrive lessons than here there are better options than other. But I want to have a great variety to don t get bored. It can be easier for people eating meat so I d like to know which breakfast are the best and which ones are not the best but is fine to eat from time to time and which one I shouldn t be eating. My favourite option is 1, the fastest and easiest. I also like 2 and 4. I don t like too much eating strong cheese without carbs... and I like it more at night, so not a very frequent option for me. I m not a protein shake fan but If i get bored from the above I d try some few days.

Many thanks and go ahead rating!

Everett Carroll

Hey Antonio,

1 and 2 are awesome. 3 could use some protein. 4-6 seem like nice, quick options. I say give these a shot for a while and see if you like them! They sound good to me. 

Antonio Alías Montoya

That s great to hear! I ll try all of them and see if they work for me and how long they last in my stomach.

Luke Searra

Keep us updated Antonio