I am confused on what constitutes a rep. For example, in the Handstand Wrist Exercises, the video shows an example of someone performing a Wall Wrist Walk. It shows the person doing what appears to be 4 reps (2 alternating starting with each hand for a total of 4). So if the exercise calls for 4x3r what does that constitute? What is 1 rep? Is it right hand and left hand equals 1 rep? So do that 3 times and it's one set? It's confusing to me what it one rep and one set means in this program.
Also, I read that the Wrist Exercises are to be done every time before "the bulk of the Handstand/Mobility" workout. Right now, I do the wrist warmups and exercises and then there is only one handstand/mobility workout (Tripod and Static Seated Shoulder Flexion with Weighted Bar). Am I missing something?
Thank you.