This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Advice from coach needed

Started by Benjamin Whyte, February 14, 2017 · 1 Replies · 105 Views

Benjamin Whyte

Hi Coach, 

I am currently on a sabbatical and dedicating 4 hours per day to gymnastic work and/or exercise.

The program is great and level wise I am starting foundation 2 on a couple of things and toward the end of foundation 1 on others.

I am following the automated recommended schedule and finding that I still have a lot of time left that I would like to put to work. Is there any supplementary exercises, or a change of way of scheduling that suits somebody with so much time available to dedicate to practice?

Many thanks

Pauline Taube

Hi Benjamin,

Thanks for reaching out. 

Happy to hear that you're progressing well with your Foundations. 

I suggest you do Foundations and Handstand One twice a week. And also add another day of Handstand 2. 

Before your workout you can perform the daily limbering from Fundamentals. You can also pick a few stretches that you're having trouble with and add them as a cooldown after your workout on days off the stretching series. 

Please let us know if you have any more questions. Also I'd love to follow your progress, please keep us posted :)