This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Someday...

Started by Valerie Morwood, February 14, 2017 · 3 Replies · 109 Views

Valerie Morwood

Thoracic bridge is the most challenging part of GST for me! Kicks my butt every week! One of those hurts so good things. I can't make it through the video right now, but the harder I work at something, the bigger  the sense of accomplishment when I get it. I am so looking forward to the day when I can do the entire video.

Affan Osman

You will get there. The key is consistency. Keep it up!

I just did TB stretch and it wasn't pretty at the end but I am noticing good improvements :)

Jon Douglas

I am lucky that this direction is my most flexible. It has saved me a lot of heart ache,  judging by this forum :)

Middle splits on the other hand. ...

Alessandro Mainente

TB it is by far my favourite stretch course, recovering spinal extension , flexion and the ability to twist it is extremely important to restore the ability to correctly use the diaphram , something that we tend to lost as we become adult while loosening the spine mobility.

the inhability to breath correctly affect daily action, sleep, training, ability to recover faster and much more.

work on your spine guys!