Hello!
i have just purchased F2 today and as I look a the SLS progressions PE/6-9 are just repeats of of PE/2-5 (Cossack squat-Hawaiian squat) that I just completed in F1?
is this repeat intentional? A mistake? Or have I missed something?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Dylan Eddy, February 12, 2017 · 3 Replies · 150 Views
Hello!
i have just purchased F2 today and as I look a the SLS progressions PE/6-9 are just repeats of of PE/2-5 (Cossack squat-Hawaiian squat) that I just completed in F1?
is this repeat intentional? A mistake? Or have I missed something?
Hi Dylan I do not knwo if you were off from the course page, But a substantial update was made. if you access to course library you will notice that F1 does not contain the elements you are citing.
So it is an update...
Thats disappointing, no new SLS progressions in F2 for me...
lots of other fun stuff in F2 though.
any word on why the SLS progressions were changed so dramatically?
Hi Dylan,
The courses were rearranged as there were a lot of people struggling with the progressions for SLS. For this reason some easier progressions were added to Foundation 1 moving some existing progressions to Foundation 2.
Glad that you are enjoying the upgrade to Foundation 2.