This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS PE1 + im

Started by Nuno Duarte, February 12, 2017 · 8 Replies · 141 Views

Nuno Duarte

Hello everyone!

I'm returning to handstand work after an injury and want to start from the begining.

how is this looking? thanks to all!!

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Nuno,

for the PE keep the heels aas close as possible to the butt.

I like your IM, nice work.

Nuno Duarte

Hello again!

@Alessandro Mainente is this better??

 

Lucy Wilkins
On 13/02/2017 at 9:56 AM, Alessandro Mainente said:

 

for the PE keep the heels aas close as possible to the butt.

I

I'm confused now. this is the first time I have heard to keep the heels close to the butt. The guy in the exercise video doesn;t have his heels anywhere near to his butt. have I missed something? I'll have to restart this right from the beginning now!

Alessandro Mainente

As an introdutory step the heels away (less knee flexion) it is a good way to feel the weight on the hands, as you become more used to the exercise feel free to improve the knee flexion.  what it is showed by the guy in the video above it is a nice execution.

Nuno Duarte

Hi!

I have been adding some weight to the mobility element and woul like to know your opinion on how is looking.

how is this??

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Nuno, nice work here, can you post also a front view?

Nuno Duarte

Hi @Alessandro Mainente here it is the front view. Sorry about the delay..:D

cheers!

 

Alessandro Mainente

Nice work, if you have already reached the weight and the mastery seconds, move on.