This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL PE 3

Started by Tobias Åkeblom, February 11, 2017 · 5 Replies · 49 Views

Tobias Åkeblom

Hi guys. Just did 5x60 of PE3. Is this an accepted form for the plank?

Screenshot_20170211-145737.png

Alessandro Mainente

nice position! post a video for a form check.

Tobias Åkeblom

Thanks. Ok here is a video from the last set. One thing I notice is that I have a tendency to round middle back. Mainly this is happening when I forget to focus on serratus activation. Should I stay on this progression a bit longer?

 

 

Everett Carroll

Hey Tobias,

Focus to remain still during the hold. You are spot on with the serratus activation issue. Depress your shoulders more and avoid fidgeting. Stay here slightly longer to work on those points. Keep at it. You're almost there. On your next submission, be sure to include the iM as well. 

Tobias Åkeblom
4 minutes ago, Everett Carroll said:

Hey Tobias,

Focus to remain still during the hold. You are spot on with the serratus activation issue. Depress your shoulders more and avoid fidgeting. Stay here slightly longer to work on those points. Keep at it. You're almost there. On your next submission, be sure to include the iM as well. 

Thanks for your input. Will stay for a few more weeks. Regarding the fidgeting. In my head I was way more still than the video tells :-)

Leo Trinidad

Great idea on staying with it for a few more weeks. Keep up the good work Tobias.