This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Scap Shrugs and Swivel Hips check form

Started by Antonio Alías Montoya, February 11, 2017 · 2 Replies · 68 Views

Antonio Alías Montoya

Hi coaches

A check form on this pleeease!! I know maybe I could hold more PPT on the shrugs but is dificult on the exercise because I am very focused on really pinching my shoulder blades at the bottom and protacting as much as I can at the top. I couldn t do it at all when I started, so I am quite happy now :) About the mobility... I ll be stucked here for ages, but there as been a tremendous progress, my right leg barely moved 3 months ago. Any tips? Thanks in advance!

 

Alessandro Mainente

The shrugs are fine and very symmetrical work. the swivel hips need some refinement, you tend to have a tight hips capsule. consider to hold the position for a long time in the evening after the shower.

Antonio Alías Montoya

Thanks Alessandro. I was holding the position as suggested in the technique tip videos. I will definetely try to hold after a hot shower.