Hey guys going to be seeing my Applied kinesiologist friend tomorrow to see if he can help me with seiza work and the bottom foot cramping. Hopefully some work can help to advance my goals and balance me out.
Any questions I should pose to him? LMK.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Aaron Hughson, February 11, 2017 · 1 Replies · 68 Views
Hey guys going to be seeing my Applied kinesiologist friend tomorrow to see if he can help me with seiza work and the bottom foot cramping. Hopefully some work can help to advance my goals and balance me out.
Any questions I should pose to him? LMK.
Just got done getting work done by my friend and I am severely misaligned after working with me I was able to more easily put my heels together in seiza and felt much stronger and more lifted. There's a lot more work to be done but I think it will help my GST journey along.
Update: Now that I'm home I tested elevated seiza and no cramping at all in the bottoms of my feet. Heels are able to touch to with effort, but not struggling. Amazing what some work will get you.