Howdy!
I was just wondering if someone can say whether my former is appropriate for scapula shrugs. My butt seems to be high, but I'd like to have a pro opinion.
Thanks!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Elijah Hernandez, February 10, 2017 · 3 Replies · 145 Views
Howdy!
I was just wondering if someone can say whether my former is appropriate for scapula shrugs. My butt seems to be high, but I'd like to have a pro opinion.
Thanks!
Hey Elijah,
Nice job overall! Like you already mentioned, more core and glute tension is going to help you with bringing your hips down and maintaining more posterior pelvic tilt. Your protraction and retraction look good so good work there!
@Everett Carroll
Thanks for the advice! I'll make sure I work on ithe next time they come up.
Eli
Nice work Elijah. The overall body awareness that gymnastic strength training creates is life changing.