This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Feedback on my program?

Started by Jo Christian Weldingh, February 9, 2017 · 3 Replies · 143 Views

Jo Christian Weldingh

I was wondering if someone more knowledgeable than me could give me some feedback on how I have set up my weekly training program.

 

Monday

      Planche

      Front Lever

      Hollow Back Press

      Manna

      Rope Climb

Tuesday

      Side Lever

      Thoracic Bridge Stretch

Wednesday

      Planche

      Front Lever

      Hollow Back Press

      Manna

      Rope Climb

Thursday

      Side Lever

      Front Split Stretch

Friday

      Planche

      Front Lever

      Hollow Back Press

      Manna

      Rope Climb

Saturday

      Side Lever

      Side Split Stretch

Alessandro Mainente

I Would move manna with the side lever work , i would also add the legs in the side lever days.

depending on your current level of foundations I can give you more details on the week frequency.

Jo Christian Weldingh
18 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

I Would move manna with the side lever work , i would also add the legs in the side lever days.

depending on your current level of foundations I can give you more details on the week frequency.

Hi,

I moved the MN to that day because the stretching is so time consuming. I find it to be more practical that way.

I have started from scratch, while focusing heavily on the stretching courses. I had, however, completed F3 in SLS and completed F2 in RC and HBP as I had done a lot of leg and bent arm strenght training earlier. In MN, SL and FL I was still on F1, mainly because of pain from a slipped disc in my lower back, which the thoracic birdge stretching is doing wonders with.

Without mastering more of the MN, SL and FL elements I found it hard to progress further in the other progressions, especially HPB and the more difficult L-shaped RC-progressions.

So basically I need to strenghten my core and get rid of the back pain before I'm able to progress further in any way.

Pauline Taube

Thanks for sharing Jo Christian, happy to hear that the TB series has helped to relieve the pain in your low back. 

I also struggled with those specific elements for a long time. Keep working on it!

Also feel free to post photos of your bridge progress :) looking forward to follow your training journey!!