Does my form look good enough to proceed to PE2?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Affan Osman, February 9, 2017 · 4 Replies · 78 Views
Does my form look good enough to proceed to PE2?
Hi Affan,
It still needs some work, but you're getting there. On your PE, keep working on opening the shoulders more at the top of each rep. When doing your piked handstand position, avoid touching your chin to your chest. Hold your head neutral throughout your set. Also, when doing your plank position, be careful not to let your stomach sag. Remember to hit protraction and PPT each time you go into the plank position.
You iM looks good. I recommend lowering the bar that your hands are holding so that you can get more compression on each rep. This will allow you to get a deeper stretch and better prepare you for more advanced press work.
Hi Affaman , for now your buggest problem it is the shoulder girdle reduced range of motion. you need to solve this problem as fast as possible. are you working in parallel with a stretch series.
@Jeffrey Bittner Thanks I will work on those recommendations and lower the bar for the IM.
@Alessandro Mainente I have the stretch series which I am working on in parallel. In another post you also told me to do Elevated and reverse cat and I have been doing them daily for 5-10 minutes for about a week now.
@Affan Osman Looking forward to seeing your improvement!