Hi!
Is my form OK? When I'm giving smile faces, I am saying oh easy, but actually I don't know is this correct form at all
maybe this is - failed mobility?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Jelena Djordjevic, February 8, 2017 · 5 Replies · 57 Views
Hi!
Is my form OK? When I'm giving smile faces, I am saying oh easy, but actually I don't know is this correct form at all
maybe this is - failed mobility?
Hi Jelena,
It looks pretty good. Your hands are a good distance apart and you are doing a nice job of leaning to an appropriate depth. Keep working on opening your shoulders a little bit more.
So far you're doing a nice job. Just a small amount more ROM on the iM. Keep working hard!
I will... Doing my best ![]()
Good job Jelena! As Jeffrey said, you need to refine it a bit more. Keep working on the ROM. ![]()
Nice lean and flexion here, only one thing: do not extend the wrists.
Just now, Alessandro Mainente said:Nice lean and flexion here, only one thing: do not extend the wrists.
OK. Unaware of that action - the illusion of better shoulder flexion
Thanks