This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

GST in Bangkok, Thailand

Started by Pauline Taube, February 7, 2017 · 6 Replies · 822 Views

Pauline Taube

Hey!

I'm currently in Bangkok. Are there anyone around interested to meet up for some GST?? :) 

Darin Phoenix

Hi Pauline, 

Love Bangkok. I will be interested if you find anywhere or anyone to train with. I know there is a street workout area in Lumphini park that has parallel bars, chin up bfs and Im pretty sure even stall bars.

There is a gymnastics centre located here

http://www.thaicanadian-sports.com/English/

Not sure if they run adult classes or have open gym. 

Good luck.

Antonio Alías Montoya

Mmm... Pad Thai after working out.

Luke Searra

This sounds pretty interesting

Pauline Taube

Yes Luke, you should come and train :) 

Thanks Darin!! I will check out the park ;) unfortunately the gymnastic facility is a bit far from the city and tricky to get there. Have you been? :) 

Darin Phoenix

No I haven't been. 

I actually prefer Chiang Mai to Bangkok. I spent three months there last year. There is a fantastic gym called GoGym they have a full street workout area inside the gym. The owner is a great guy and the gym is full of amazing friendly people.

Here is a link to the gym 

gogym chiang mai facebook

I also trained out of the Crossfit Chiang Mai the guys there are also super friendly and you can pretty much find what you need there also. 

 

Sheng Chih Lo

Hi guys,

I've known about GST but still looking for people to train together here in Bangkok, do you guys know any places that I can train the GST way?