This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Weekly course split - F1/H1/Stretch Series

Started by Robert Lopez, February 4, 2017 · 2 Replies · 186 Views

Robert Lopez

Currently doing the below weekly split:

Mon: F7

Tue: H1

Wed: front split

Thur: F7

Friday: H1 + middle split

Saturday: Thoracic Bridge

Sunday: rest 

What are your thoughts on my split? I'm loving it so far and I'm ensuring that I'm eating and sleeping enough to recover between workouts. I feel great and have been doing it for a month now.

Another question I had is should I also be doing H2? One of my goals is to nail a pike to handstand, and didn't know if I should wait until I finish H1. Does anyone have any experience with this? Should I just wait? Thanks!

Tanya Hill

Great schedule Robert. 

Master H1 then you will be ready for H2. :)

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Robert I like your schedule. personally I prefer that you have already completed at least the weighted mobility exercises until IM8  in H1 , this ensure a good mobility on shoulders before attempting some free hs press variation, meanwhile you can begin with H2 until the elements where a decent hs it is required.