This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Starting 48 weeks in.

Started by Tom White, February 4, 2017 · 4 Replies · 168 Views

Tom White

I'm in a bit of a situation, I had been learning the fundamentals series from a friend at a gym which I'm not a part of any longer. Ive purchased foundation one as I love it but I dont think clicking the smiley faces under the week one exercises will get me up to speed fast enough. 

I just finished week 11 of the 3rd set of exercises (I think), I can do 10x5 reps of the pushups with the hands splayed out just above the hips (shaking towards end). I am behind 11 weeks on my back raises and ring rows I believe as I havent had the gear to complete them.

Is there a manual way to skip ahead to where I am in the fundamental programming?

Thanks very much in advance. 

 

Tom

Pauline Taube

Hi Tom,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the GymnasticBodies community!

You can change your workout manually if you go to your workout settings. Click on the sidebar menu in the right corner, under the 'Fitness' heading you'll find the workout settings. 

I highly recommend you submit a form check on the forum before trying to advance to the next progression.

Looking forward to following your training here :) 

Feel free to reach out again if you have any other questions!

Tom White

Thanks pauline, that helps a lot. I noticed the SLS has been reverted to easier exercises to the ones I have been doing. I have long since done thedeck squat but now the deck squat is the 6th exercise. I understand the change as I really struggled with getting to my feet without seperating my knees but ive been doing the assisted (two leg splayed) single leg squats and the similar one that shifts from foot to foot with the glutes as low as possible. 

I'll have to learn the exercise names better and submit some form videos. 

 

Thanks again. 

Pauline Taube

You're always welcome, Tom!

Looking forward to the videos :) 

Tanya Hill

Hi Tom, 

Glad to hear you have started the course from the beginning. Those who do the basics better go the furthest. 

As Pauline recommended Form checks are great, we are always here to help.