Hi!
I completed day one in HS course and I put smiley faces. I would like to train HS again on Saturday, 2x per week. When will I see my available HS practice for Saturday?
When I go to dashboard/HS I can only see workout that I finished today? I am still confused ![]()
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
next workout
Started by Jelena Djordjevic, February 1, 2017 · 2 Replies · 82 Views
Hi Jelena,
Welcome to the GB community.
When you are in your dashboard you should be able to see a heading that says "set my schedule", it is just to the right of your available workouts. Under this section you will be able to schedule another HS workout for Saturday's.
If you have any further questions feel free to ask at any time or you can raise as customer support ticket.
We look forward to following your progress
Hi Jelena,
You can do definitely do the handstand course twice a week. Just know that your workout will be the same for both days and according your smiley face your workout will change each week.
Looking forward to your handstand videos.