This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL-PE4 Form Check

Started by Josh Shaw, January 30, 2017 · 3 Replies · 64 Views

Josh Shaw

I'm still a few steps away from mastery, but I wanted to get some feedback before I get there.  I don't have the GB back strap yet, so I'm using this roman chair or whatever you want to call it at my gym.  I would think these are harder than with the back strap due to the angles, but I wasn't sure if there was anything I should consider when using this instead.  Thanks in advance.

 

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Hi Josh,

You're doing a great job on these. At the top of your arch ups you are bending your knees a little bit. Keep them straight. On your iM try to relax. It can be difficult to do at first, but keep working on it. Nice job so far!

Josh Shaw

Here's my first attempt at mastery.  I'm still planning on doing this a few more times due to timing of my schedule, but I'd appreciate any feedback.

 

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Hi Josh,

Awesome job! Keep up the good work!