This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Feeling the Differences Between Over load, Load, and Under Load

Started by Ryan Segervall, January 30, 2017 · 1 Replies · 60 Views

Ryan Segervall

Hello all, 

I have a question in regards to telling the difference between Over load, Load, and Under Load while training, more specifically the difference in feel between load and under load. 

 

My thoughts

Overload: Pretty easy to tell as your getting your ass handed to you (keeping proper form of course)

Load: still gonna be difficult to an extent, gonna feel like your working out

Under load: Gonna feel easy, but is some burn/fatigue near the end of the last couple sets okay? 

 

I would love to hear some peoples insights, so I can tell when a exercise is easy enough for me to progress onwards.

I want to make sure super compensation is occuring between  exercise progressions and not rushing onwards to soon. 

 

 

Cheers, 

Ryan 

Dorian Brown

I usually move on if I can doing 2 or 3 more reps/ hold for 5 more seconds.