QmArjI2TFoM
This video clip mostly focuses on European and Chinese athletes with one lone American. Nice variety of skills selected with many of them presented in slow motion.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
Started by Coach Sommer, February 3, 2010 · 5 Replies · 2,552 Views
QmArjI2TFoM
This video clip mostly focuses on European and Chinese athletes with one lone American. Nice variety of skills selected with many of them presented in slow motion.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
Insane! I like the performance at the rings: very strong and graceful
3:27 was shot in real time, true story ![]()
what skill is that performed on p-bars at 2:12?
ts00nami said:what skill is that performed on p-bars at 2:12?
That is a PB Pegan variation (Diamidov with 5/4 or more turns to HS). I believe that it is currently valued at an E.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
Coach Sommer said:ts00nami said:what skill is that performed on p-bars at 2:12?That is a PB Pegan variation (Diamidov with 5/4 or more turns to HS). I believe that it is currently valued at an E.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
That was Epke Zonderland, I believe. Dutch pride!! 8)
Pegan was also great on a p. bars, sadly due to injury he had to quite p.bars.