Hy,
i just pot chased the handstand 1.
And I wanted to know how much I need beatwin the workouts?
and my second question in about the videos that explained each exercise, is what in the video is 1 round?
thanks
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Erez Elya, January 29, 2017 · 3 Replies · 54 Views
Hy,
i just pot chased the handstand 1.
And I wanted to know how much I need beatwin the workouts?
and my second question in about the videos that explained each exercise, is what in the video is 1 round?
thanks
Hi Erez,
handstand 1 I suggest 2 workouts in a week, at least one. the weighted mobility needs recovery since it stress also the connective tissue.
what it is shouwed in the video it is simply demonstrative. it does not show completely a set.
Thanks for the answer.
So if I see 5*2r, that meens 5 sets, each set is 2 reps?
Hi Erez,
Yes that is correct. 5 sets of 2 repetitions.