Hi all! First time in the forums, first post. So I just finished fundamentals and am a couple weeks into F1. Looking ahead at the samples, just playing. How long does it take to do an H1 workout? Considering adding it in once a week.
-Eric
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Eric Williams 68430, January 29, 2017 · 4 Replies · 111 Views
Hi all! First time in the forums, first post. So I just finished fundamentals and am a couple weeks into F1. Looking ahead at the samples, just playing. How long does it take to do an H1 workout? Considering adding it in once a week.
-Eric
HI Eric, it takes about 15 minutes not more.
Great question Eric. Alex nailed the answer for you. Keep doing your Fundamentals as warm up also.
Welcome to the GymnasticBodies community Eric!
H1 is great to train along with your Foundation One
Hi Eric,
I'm still fairly new to H1, it takes me about 30 mins.