Question on integrated training

Started by moritz, February 3, 2010 · 1 Replies · 2,162 Views

moritz

I´m a little bit confused.

Coach Sommer writes in BtGB that integrated training is the most effectiv training protocol.

but it is not clear to me, how one should work out according to that.

as a beginner, my focus in static work is on bl, fl, handstand (frogstand) and lsit.

I do this in the embedded variation, as Coach Sommer describes in his book, but not everyday all excercises, but rather 2 embedded static excercises at the beginning of the workout, followed by a pulling,pressing leg and core excercise.

If I got the book right, this is a correct workout.

In the chapter on integrated training Coach writes that the static postitions will be paired with the each days pulling/pressing/core and leg excercies, does that mean all static work should be done every workout with lower volume, e.g. 2 sets instead of 4 sets?

which variation is "the best"? or did I get something completely wrong..

Blairbob

well on the daily wod, it's 3 rounds of FBE+FSP or vice versa. as well on the daily wod, each embedded FSP is supposed to be 15s

I don't have the book handy on me but I will go home in about an hour and I'll take a look.

Check your inbox.