This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Assessment of Progression (?timeline and expectation)

Started by Ahmed Althobaiti, January 28, 2017 · 3 Replies · 112 Views

Ahmed Althobaiti

Hi.

I wonder if there is any feedback to individual about their rate of progression based on their logged workout.

I know Coach Sommer always empathizes that result take time to be realized; but I'm not sure If I am at normal pace or I need to change something.

 

I try to do each exercise at twice/week but at least once is my minimum. And I do each stretch once a week; although they are an agony and I sometimes I just want to avoid them by all mean.

I started at August 2016; so that's 6months. I'm not sure If I should be happy with my rate of progression or not.

 

Regards.

Everett Carroll

Hi Ahmed, 

I suggest submitting this concern to our customer support team. A support ticket grants easy access to your workout log and everyone on staff is highly knowledgeable when it comes to progressing through the GB Courses.

Darin Phoenix

Hi Ahmed,

Thanks for getting in touch with us. We do not provide individuals with feedback on their rate of progress as there can be so many determining factors. You are right, Coach does emphasize that results do take time to be realised and those results will depend on a number of factors; your starting level of strength and mobility, your bodies ability to recover, whether or not you are performing the exercises correctly and at the right level of intensity. 

A great way to receive feedback is to post videos of your exercises so you can have your form assessed by one of our coaches. This process can be invaluable in making sure that you are progressing through the course as quickly as your body will allow you. 

Then all you need to do is turn up, do your work and let the results take care of themselves.

My best advice to you is to focus on the process rather than the results. There are no shortcuts everything worthwhile in life takes time to achieve.

Winter Phoenix

Hi Ahmed,

I agree with Darin and Everett, posting your videos for review is a fantastic way to check how you are progressing through the course.