Hi, I just bought the hand stand 1 and enter to the course.
I didn't understand if should go through the hand stand exercise one by one, or follow the scechele with sample exercises on core and flexibility and ather olso handstand?
thanks Erez
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Erez Elya, January 28, 2017 · 1 Replies · 77 Views
Hi, I just bought the hand stand 1 and enter to the course.
I didn't understand if should go through the hand stand exercise one by one, or follow the scechele with sample exercises on core and flexibility and ather olso handstand?
thanks Erez
Hi Erez,
Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the GymnasticBodies community!
When you log in to my.gymnasticbodies.com, you will be brought to your dashboard, which now shows a section called 'My Available Workouts'. Under that heading, you will see eight workout options: Core, Stretch- Middle Split, Lower Body, Stretch- Front Split, Upper Body, Stretch- Thoracic Bridge, Handstand, and Movement. These eight workouts make up the entire beginner level GB curriculum. The workouts you are focused on for now, as an Handstand One student, is the 'Handstand'.
For your workout you simply click on the 'Handstand' icon and go through the exercises in your workout. The other courses on your Dashboard are shown as samples for now and will unlock once you enroll the courses.
Please let us know if you have any more questions.